making hotdogs is easy. here one recipe for the five of you, i'm sure it is worth trying. enjoy.. :)
- 5 pieces of bread hotdog
- 5 pieces of beef sausage
- 5 sheets of curly lettuce
- 1 small cucumber, cut into 0.5 cm round
- 3 pieces tomatoes, cut into 0.5 cm round
- 1 small onion, cut into rings 0.5 cm
- Mayonnaise 200 g
- 4 tablespoons tomato sauce
- Chopped onion 1 tablespoon
- 2 pieces of pickled cucumber, chopped
how to make:
1. Sauce: Mix all ingredients and stir well. set aside.
2. split bread lengthwise but do not drop out.
3. heat the margarine in a nonstick omelet pan, bake bread and sausage until cooked and browned. lift.
4. open parts of the bread, put sauce in.
5. set in it lettuce, tomato, cucumber, beef sausage and onions.
6. Grit bread tops and serve warm with sauce if desired.
for 5 servings